- Modernization (retrofitting) of merchant ships;
- Conversion of merchant ships through the construction of a ballast water treatment system;
- Framework agreement for dock repair of ships in the Navy's armament for 4 years starting in 2021.
Complex repair of merchant ships:
- Dock, class and emergency repairs of all types of civil vessels;
- Complex repair of vessels and submarines, including repair of armament, radar (radio location) stations, navigation, hydro acoustic and other equipment;
- All types of hull and pipe work;
- Hull and tank cleaning, blasting to SA-2.5 grade;
- Painting with all types of paint;
- Repair of main and auxiliary diesel engines, steam turbines, compressors, pumps, heat exchangers, boilers, etc.;
- Repair of tail shafts, shaft lines, bow thrusters, rudders and propeller columns;
- Repair of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery, units and systems;
- Repair of instrumentation and control equipment, electronic devices and systems.